Last updated July 21, 2022
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Website.
You will be required to register with the Website to place an Order. You agree to keep Your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of Your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username You select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You are solely responsible for submitting true, accurate, current, and complete information and maintaining the accuracy of such information, such as promptly update such registration information as necessary. The Company will not be held liable for You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
Product description. The Company provides online writing services, including, but not limited to: web content, articles, blog posts, social content, ghostwriting service, copywriting service, speeches, presentations, essays, research papers, term papers, dissertations, thesis papers, capstone projects. You can place an Order only by filling out the Order form available on the Website. It is the only way to request a Product. One page includes at least 275 words of content. In case the Product consists of multiple pages, the average amount of words per page is considered.
Order details change. You can change the details of Your Order only if the Writer has not yet started working on Your Order. If any of these changes involve increased volume or complexity, like quality level or the number of pages, You will be asked to pay an additional amount for the new instructions. No changes can be made after the Writer has already started working on the Order.
Order price. The price for the Order depends on the level of complexity, number of pages, and the deadline for delivery. All the prices are provided on the Pricing page of the Website or can be retrieved via the pricing calculator found on the website. These prices can be considered a close estimate. However, the final and complete price for the Order is determined after You fill out the Order form.
Customer-Writer communication. The Customer can communicate with the Writer regarding the Order via the Website messaging system. We reserve the right to limit or remove any messages containing personal information or any other content that we may find in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Customer-Company communication. The Customer can communicate with the Company via a Website messaging system, live chat, email, and phone, provided on the Website contact page: https://essaybox.org/contact-us
By submitting an Order and/or payment, You are purchasing the Product for Your personal, noncommercial use only. All Products are drafted by freelance Writers for the Company, whereas all the rights and ownership regarding the Products belong to the Company. All Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified in these Terms).
We use third-party vendor services to process the payments on our Website. Thus we do not host, store, or somehow retrieve any of the User’s financial information. Should You have any issues with Your payment, You must contact the payment processing company directly. If by Your residency or location, You are subject to any taxes or local fees, these will be added to the total Order price during checkout.
If, for any reason, Your payment is declined, suspended, or placed under review by the payment service provider, it is Your responsibility to contact the corresponding payment service provider to resolve the issue. The Company is not responsible for and has no control over Your financial details and/or payment information.
Any discounts or bonuses are offered at the sole discretion of the Company and can be applied when placing an Order. We reserve the right to decline any previously issued discount or coupon code if we deem it necessary.
It is Your obligation to get acquainted with the Terms and Conditions page before submitting any Order and/or payment to this Website.
It is Our responsibility to deliver the Order before the deadline specified in the Order details. In certain unforeseen force majeure situations, we may need a deadline extension to complete Your Order, of which we will notify You via phone, email, and Website messaging system. If a deadline extension is not possible, You are entitled to a full refund as per our Money Back Policy, and we will stop all the work immediately. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide You with any materials or already completed work for a refunded order.
After Order completion, the Product is uploaded to Your account with a download link sent to Your email. You will be notified via the Website messaging system upon completion of the Order. It is Your responsibility to provide a working and correct email address for delivery and communication. The Company is not responsible for any email spam filters or other delivery interruptions that are beyond Our control. The Product is considered delivered immediately after it is sent from our servers. It is the Customer’s responsibility to download the product in a timely manner and check accordingly.
The Company provides free unlimited revisions according to the Revision Policy available at: https://essaybox.org/revision-policy. We reserve the right to decline any revision request if revision instructions are found to be controversial to the initial Order instructions. The Company reserves the right to cease and limit any evident misuse of this feature in case We receive multiple unreasonable requests and/or notice obvious abuse.
You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract, or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized Product as the original. You also agree that any Product delivered by the Company may not be passed to third parties nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the Company suspects that the delivered Product has been distributed or has been used by You in any form of plagiarism, the Company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for You.
All Products and/or other written materials delivered to You are for research and/or reference only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered to You are provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that You borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in Your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to this Website. You may not put Your name on any Product to present it as Your work.
Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the Product and/or other written material received from our Website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships, awards, grants, prizes, titles, positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyer of material from our Website is solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the material.
The Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. Once an Order has been completed, we will not grant a refund under any circumstances unless specifically stated therein. An Order is considered complete after You approve the final version of the Product in Your account. In certain cases, the Company may provide a refund at its own discretion. For more information about Our money-back guarantee, please refer to our Money Back Policy at: https://essaybox.org/money-back.
PRODUCT WARRANTIESBy submitting the Order and/or payment, You acknowledge that You are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- any information and/or ideas used from the Product must be properly cited;
- all Products are provided solely as examples to research, reference, and/or learn how to properly write a paper in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.);
- all Products are acquired from Writers who transferred all rights and ownership to the Company and/or its affiliates and partners;
- all Product versions are sent to You for approval, and the order is not complete unless you approve the final version of the Product. You have 10 days to either approve the Product or send it for revision. It is Your sole responsibility to check the content and quality of the Product. The Company does not guarantee any specific results and/or grades as per these Terms and Conditions. By approving the final version of the Product, you confirm that you are fully satisfied with it.
- you are in agreement that this Website is acquiring payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, writing, and delivering the Product and/or any reference materials, as well as maintenance and administration of this Website for educational access and Product delivery;
- aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the Product and/or contents of this Website without the prior written consent of the Company;
- no copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any Product shall be used without proper citation and reference to the Company.
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
You are prohibited from using the Website or its Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. You will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise. We reserve the right to terminate Your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Although this Website may be linked to/from other Websites, We do not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked sites unless specifically stated therein. The Company is not the owner of, does not control, and is not responsible for any content of any site linked to this Website. Your linking to other websites is at Your own risk.
The website is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that Your use of the website and our services will be at Your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and Your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website's content or the content of any websites linked to the website, and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from Your access to and use of the website, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between You and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, You should use Your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to You or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from Your use of the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to You for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by You to us. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and You may have additional rights.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that You are eligible to use the Website, You are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which You have properly gained access solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to You in and to the Website, the Content, and the Marks.
USER DATA AND SECURITY
We will maintain certain data that You transmit to the Website for the purpose of managing the performance of the Website, as well as data relating to Your use of the Website. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, You are solely responsible for all data that You transmit or that relates to any activity You have undertaken using the Website. You agree that we shall have no liability to You for any loss or corruption of any such data, and You hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to You electronically, via email, and on the Website satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Website. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, You can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
(1) If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. You understand that without this provision, You would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and Your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in the United States. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
(2) The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures, and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
(3) The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable, and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
TERM AND TERMINATION
The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Website or to receive further information regarding the use of the Website, please contact us either by email, phone, or live chat credentials provided on the Contact Us page: https://essaybox.org/contact-us