Compare and Contrast Essay
You may feel at a loss trying to understand all the principles and requirements of writing a compare and contrast essay and organizing your ideas and put them on paper. Here is where EssayBox.org comes in! Our postgraduate writers have expertise in writing compare and contrast essays and will do their best to make sure all of your specifications are closely covered.
Buy compare and contrast essays at EssayBox.org and make a step towards a successful academic career with excellent grades!
Compare and Contrast Essay Help: The Structure
Before you start writing a compare and contrast essay, make the list of things that are similar about your two topics and think of all the pros and cons you can include into your essay. After you make these lists, you’ll have to put together a single statement that states an overall assessment of your comparison. This statement will be your topic sentence. Your lists will provide topics for your body paragraphs.
Your introduction should open generally (with a quotation, anecdote, generalization), and lead into the thesis statement.
2. Topic 1
This next portion of your essay (which may consist of one or more paragraphs) should cover only the first topic of the comparison and contrast.
This next portion of your essay (which may also consist of one or more paragraphs) should cover the second topic. Do not discuss Topic 1 in this section. This portion of the paper is to develop Topic 2 in great detail.
3. Topics 1 and 2 Together
Now that you have analyzed Topic 1 and Topic 2 independently, it is time to analyze them together
The conclusion — like the introduction — should be a generalization of the thesis. This paragraph should express your certainty and absolute knowledge on the subject matter. You should reaffirm your thesis (essentially restate it in new words) and show how you’ve proven it.
Your introduction should open generally and lead into the thesis statement.
2. All Comparisons (Topics 1 and 2)
This section should go through all similarities you find in the two topics, on which you are writing. There should be at least three comparisons in which you give an example from both topics of comparisons in each.
3. All Contrasts (Topics 1 and 2)
This section should go through all differences you find in the two topics, on which you are writing. There should be at least three contrasts, in which you give an example from both topics of comparisons in each.
The conclusion is wrapping up everything you have just proven in your paper. It should restate the thesis in a new, more official way, and you should seem quite confident in your writing.
Guidelines for a Successful Compare and Contrast Paper
Get acquainted with the list of tips&tricks and learn how to make your compare and contrast paper stand out!
- Choose items that are related in some way so that they could be easily compared/contrasted.
- Give equal treatment to both elements that you are discussing.
- Use specific and relevant examples for support.
- Use transitional words or phrases to help the reader understand your writing.
- Conclude your paper by restating your thesis and summarizing the main points.
Compare and Contrast Essay Help with Topic Selection
If you find it hard to pick a topic for your compare and contrast essay, feel free to take a look at the list we have included here:
- Living on a farm to living in the city.
- Being a teen to being a toddler.
- Reality TV shows to high school.
- Working as a waitress to working as a flight attendant.
- Washing dishes to washing laundry.
- A female friend and a male friend.
- The life of a dog to the life of a cat.
- Riding a roller coaster to loving somebody.
- Camping in the deep woods to sleeping in a motel.
- Physical beauty to inner beauty.
- Being rich to being famous.
- Being grounded to being in jail.
- Talking to your mom and talking to your friends.
- The benefits of cold to the benefits of heat.
- Your best birthday to your worst birthday.
- Your happiest day to your saddest day.
- Writing essays to going to the dentist.
- The influence of music to the influence of books
- The influence of celebrities to the influence of parents.
- Learning to ride a bike to learning to drive a car.
Compare and Contrast Essays for Sale at EssayBox.org
Still hesitating? Go ahead and contact our support team who will be happy to provide answers to all of your questions! Avail yourself of the professional academic help from EssayBox.org and start experiencing all the benefits now!